Definitions and interpretation
- "Data" means collectively all information that you submit to KoBeau Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
- "Cookies" means a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the Cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below;
- "KoBeau Limited" (also, "we" or "us") means KoBeau Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11239762, whose registered office is at 107-111 Fleet Street, London, EC4A 2AB;
- "UK and EU Cookies Law" means the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
- "User" (also, "you") means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by KoBeau Limited and acting in the course of their employment, or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to KoBeau Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- "Website" means the website that you are currently using, www.ko-beau.com, and any sub-domains of this site, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
(a) the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
(c) a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
(d) "including" is understood to mean "including without limitations";
(e) reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by e-mail, or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register an account on our Site (which you must do if you would like to use some of the services and features we offer), subscribe to our services, or place an order on our Site. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and debit or credit card information (if you wish to place an order on our Site). You may also submit enquiries, feedback, suggestions, ideas or other information. When you register with us you can view your personal information in 'My Account'. You can access 'My Account' directly to amend any personal details, for example if you change your address. If you forget your password, simply click on the 'forgotten password' link on the register or login page and an e-mail containing your decrypted password will be sent to the e-mail address that you originally provided.
5. With regard to each of your visits to our Site, we may automatically collect the following information:
technical information including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
information about your visit including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
Our use of Data
6. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, KoBeau Limited is the "data controller".
7. We will retain any Data collected from you for 12 months.
8. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
9. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see the clause below (Security).
10. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
(a) internal record keeping;
(b) improvement of our products/services;
(c) transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Third party websites and services
11. KoBeau Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services may have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
15. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
16. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
17. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the use of Data for direct marketing purposes and sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by KoBeau Limited (where such Data is held).
21. Data security is of great importance to KoBeau Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of this Website, you are responsible for keeping this pass confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
25. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
26. Before the Website places any Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling KoBeau Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. If you wish to deny consent to the placing of Cookies, then you should exit the website.
27. This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies, which are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies, which allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
28. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
29. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
30. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
33. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
34. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact KoBeau Limited by email at email@example.com.
19 March 2018